Follow these instructions to make your measure and sizing a success!
- Measure in bare feet wearing form-fitting garments (sports bra & shorts, leotard, biketard, or unitard.
- One person should measure entire group.
- Body Measurement is correct when the tape measure is snug.
- Band Today takes no responsibility for incorrect sizes.
- Please contact us if you have questions regarding Body Measurements.
How to measure (see visual aid below):
- BUST/CHEST – Stand with arms down and measure around the torso & under the arms at the fullest part of back and bust/chest.
- WAIST – Measure around the narrowest part of natural waistline, usually at the navel.
- HIP – With feet together, measure the fullest part of your hip.
- GIRTH – Place tape measure starting at center of shoulder down the torso, through the legs, and up the back, meeting the tape measure at the shoulder.
- HEIGHT – Measure in bare feet to top of head. Be sure to stand up straight, shoulders back, looking straight ahead.
- INSEAM – All unitards/jumpsuits/pants are produced unhemmed with added leg length, allowing personalization.
- The sizing chart shows the smallest body measurements for each size.
- Determine each Body Measurement Size then decide Garment Size based on the range and your fit preferences.
- When between sizes on chart, select the smaller size for an “athletic fit” or a larger size for a “relaxed” fit.
- In unsure, choose the larger size for allowance to alter garment if needed.